成为基民

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 7747|回复: 3

请问?

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-4-21 19:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中央体育频道曾放过一个关于篮球MTV,用的是Jennifer Lopez的一首歌,非常好听,请问谁知道曲名是什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-21 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
偶只知道santana的The Game Of Love很不错。

The Game Of Love Tell me just what you want me to be One kiss and boom youre the only one for me So please tell me why dont you come around no more Cause right now Im crying outside the door of your candy store [Chorus:] It just takes a little bit of this A little bit of that It started with a kiss Now were up to bat A little bit of laughs A little bit of pain Im telling you, my babe Its all in the game of love This, whatever you make it to be Sunshine set on this cold lonely sea So please baby try and use me for what Im good for It aint sayin goodbye thats knocking down the door of your candy store [Chorus] Its all in this game of love You roll me Control me Console me Please hold me You guide me Divide me Into what... [Guitar solo] Make me feel good, yeah So please tell me why dont you come around no more Cause right now Im dying outside the door of your loving store [Repeat Chorus] Its all in this game of love Its all in the game of love Yeah, in the game of love Roll me Control me Please hold me (make me feel good, yeah)
[此贴子已经被猫儿于2003-6-6 1:52:56编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-4-21 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
听不到,请斑竹检查
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 08:48 | 显示全部楼层
多谢!斑竹的推荐确实不错! 不过那首Jennifer动感十足的歌曲实在让小弟一听难忘,只可惜不知道名字,也许是上海体育台播的。
回复

使用道具 举报

*滑块验证: