成为基民

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 4974|回复: 0

瑞典歌唱界第一女王Titiyo

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-24 20:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
拥有瑞典歌唱界第一女王头衔的Titiyo(提提优),年代加盟Arista音乐厂牌推出两张专辑,89年以自写曲“Man In The Moon”成为该年度瑞典电台点播率最高单曲。91年以Top 40单曲“My Body Say Yes”进军美国,93年单曲“Never Let Me Go”深获好评。就在节奏蓝调歌手泛滥之际,Titiyo将潜习触角延伸至Soundgarden、Radiohead、Jeff Buckley等吉他摇滚的世界,97年与Eagle-Eye Cherry合作的专辑《Extended》为她摘下第三座瑞典葛莱美奖的最佳女艺人奖。   专辑《Come Along(跟着我)》,邀请享誉全球的同乡乐团The Cardigans的吉他手兼创作主轴Peter Svensson,新世代摇滚劲旅Kent灵魂人物Joakim Berg担纲词曲创作,为Titiyo的灵魂活力注入清新的摇滚新动力。专辑选在位于瑞典南方的Tambourine录音室录制,制作人Tore Johansson让专辑在精致流畅的英式摇滚与新潮灵魂乐节拍中流露疏离惆怅的味道。   首支单曲“Come Along”蝉连瑞典排行榜四周冠军、“Love Has Left You Eye”略带东方音色的怀旧感伤小调、“Hold Her Tight”以福音灵魂情歌曲式发挥Titiyo灵魂乐唱功、“I See Good In People”、“Last Time”都在编曲与唱腔表现上颇有可观之处。Titiyo的灵魂嗓音在摩登摇滚的烘托下,让复古的灵魂乐与新一代的摇滚精神巧妙的融合,创造出听觉上的另一种惊喜。 歌词: Play with it while you have hands Dust settles, cities turn to sand Trespassing this is their land Time flies, make a statement, take a stand Come along now, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along now, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along now, come along with me And i'll ease your pain Come along, come along with me And let's seize this day Come along, come along with me Stay out stay clear but stay close Friends, foes, god only knows Let's be the thorn on the rose Time flies, make a statement, strike a pose Come along now, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along now, come along with me And i'll ease your pain Come along, come along with me And let's seize this day Oh, come along with me Time flies, make a statement, take a stand (3x) Time flies, take your chance Come along now, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along, come along with me Come along now, come along and you'll see What it's like to be free Come along now, come along with me And i'll ease your pain Come along, come along with me And let's seize this day Oh, come along with me Oh, come along with me

回复

使用道具 举报

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为基民

本版积分规则

手机客户端|基点俱乐部 ( 粤ICP备16117437号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 05:27

Copyright © 2001-2021, 基点俱乐部.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表