成为基民

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Aha

音乐词汇(英-中对照)

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2009-8-23 03:34

Greetings... This is sort of a continuation to a different post earlier (that I can't seem to find) discussing ESL & English Second Language Software. So I've done my part by trying to investigate as much as I can. I found that out of all the ESL Learning courses, the QGroupPlc ( Website: QGroupPlc.com ) offers the best services for the most affordable prices. The QGroup online study courses teach Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling & more. The English Study are great for for conversation, and I'm so happy that I finally found one! Let me know what you think, and I would love to know about other sites offering these kinds of courses, I'm hooked. Besides that, I'm also looking to become an affiliate of English Vocabulary Software to make some extra cash

Cheers

English Grammar & Vocabulary Software Sites ESL Website ESL Software ESL Affiliate Program English Vocabulary Software English Learning English Vocabulary Affiliate

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-23 06:30
Soccer Games On BestSoccerGames.info you can find latest talks about current soccer matches around the world. Watch soccer highlights and download hot soccer wallpapers. Visit Best Soccer Games and talk read about your favorite soccer superstar, Upcoming soccer plays and current soccer standings for European soccer teams and football teams around the world. FIFA, Football Games http://www.bestsoccergames.info/
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-24 02:15
Watch Bleach Episodes Online, Bleach ...[/url]
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-25 09:38
OMG!! This isn't the kind of thing that you see everyday Btw - I've seen the hype everywhere. Even eSnips.com released the funny video & ringtone services coverage. Anyway, enjoy

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-25 09:42
OMG!! This isn't the kind of thing that you see everyday Btw - I've seen the hype everywhere. Even eSnips.com released the funny video & free ringtone download coverage. Anyway, enjoy

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-26 08:05
Natural Cures for Asthma Natural cures for asthma product review, review the two best products that will help you cure your asthma within weeks. What does this mean? Simply, you won抰 need to carry your inhaler around, take asthma tablets (which could cause steroid psychosis) and definitely no asthma attacks. Natural asthma treatments have been known for a long time but not proven, but now they have been clinically tested. Natural treatments for asthma Asthma treatments Asthma cures Cures for asthma How to cure asthma Please Visit: http://www.cure-my-asthma.com
回复

使用道具

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为基民

本版积分规则

手机客户端|基点俱乐部 ( 粤ICP备16117437号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 20:02

Copyright © 2001-2021, 基点俱乐部.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表