QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Aha

音乐词汇(英-中对照)

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2009-7-28 19:10

Hello

I was looking forever and just found it here. It is a great site for Online English courses. I've been looking around for ages for a proper solution for English Course for conversation, and I'm so happy that I finally found one! Let me know what you think, and I would love to know about other sites offering these kinds of courses, I'm hooked. Cheers

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-7-28 23:02

What's Up

I was looking at this forum and I thought I would share with you all a recent find of mine: This is a great Sex Tips Videowebsite, It's 100% free to join and use, and has TONS of the best videos I have seen on Sex Positions, foreplay, Sex Toys etc. It's really like the wikipedia of sex, but It's not dirty or anything, AND: you can ask the people who made the videos questions, (also regular users can interact) Hope you like it L8r

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-7-29 00:06

Hey Folks

I need some help... I registered for an account at eSnips.com and now Im trying to figure out how to upload files.. Any other Esnips Members can walk me through this? Btw - For those of you who don't know, eSnips offers Wallpapers etc.

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-7-29 00:11

Hi All,

I need some help... I registered for an account at eSnips.com and now Im trying to figure out how to upload files.. Any other Esnips Members can walk me through this? Btw - For those of you who don't know, eSnips offers Free Software Downloads etc.

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-7-30 12:19
Hi All

How do I Download Free ringtones from eSnips.com? All my friends have got the latest tunes and I still haven't figured it out !

Any other Esnips Members can walk me through this? Btw - For those of you who don't know, eSnips offers Free RingTones etc.

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-7-30 12:23
Hi folks

How do I Download Free ringtones from eSnips.com? All my friends have got the latest tunes and I still haven't figured it out !

Any other Esnips Members can walk me through this? Btw - For those of you who don't know, eSnips offers Wallpapers etc.

回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-6 05:25
観光デリヘル公園 約200人が集デリヘルまった奄美大島北東部の「あやまる岬観光公園」では、地元住民に交じってカメラや望遠鏡を構えた日食ハンターの姿も。上空は時折黒い雲がかかったが、欠けていく太陽が姿を見せると歓声が上がった。だが、皆既の時は雲が厚くなり、「黒い太陽」は見えなかった。6分25秒の皆既日食が期待された鹿児島県トカラ列島(十島村)の悪石島は土砂降りの雨で、皆既日食は観測できなかった。風俗衆議院が解散した21日、県内は40日間に及ぶ選挙戦に事実上突入した。主な政党の候補予定者も出そろい、早速街頭で演説したり、公認証を受け取りに東京へ行ったりと、「待ち疲れ」も見せず忙しく走り回った。有権者は、4年ぶりに巡ってきた選挙でどのような審判を下すのか、長く熱い真夏の戦いが始まった8月韓国 デリヘル 鶯谷上旬に県議を辞職する自民新人、高橋比奈子氏は公認証授与のため党本部へ出向いた。来客の対応に追われる陣営は「逆風だが一人ずつ支持を広める」と気を引き締めた。衆院の本会議場で「解散」の時を迎えた民主前職、階猛氏は22日に地元に戻る。秘書は「優勢と言われるが、油断せず階猛を有権者に知ってもらうよう活動する」と語った。共産新人の吉田恭子氏は、比例選出の前職、デリヘル 鶯谷高橋千鶴子氏と盛岡市の岩手公園前に集まった約100人を前に「大企業中心の政治を変え、働く貧困層を無くそう」と訴えた。朝から盛岡市内で街頭に立った社民新人で県連幹事長の伊沢昌弘氏は「解散は遅すぎた。投票日まで粛々と戦う」と臨戦態勢に入り、あいさつ回りなどをこなした自民前職の鈴木俊一氏は両院議員懇談会などで上京中で、あるじ不在の滝沢村の事務所では、秘書4人が支持者回りを続けた。出先で解散のテレビ中継を見た秘書は「昨年の秋からずっと選挙態勢で疲れているけど、勝たねばいけない」と気を引き締めた。鈴木氏は22日、東京で水産団体の行事に出席後、帰県する。民主新人の畑浩治氏は、解散後に党本部で公認証書を受け取り、午後6時過ぎには滝沢村の事務所に戻って今後の打ち合わせをした。久慈市の事務所では秘書らが、後援会関係者との打ち合わせなどをこなした。激励も相次いだといい、ある秘書は「とうとう本番が近づいてきた。これから選挙ムードを高めていきたい」と話した。2度目の挑戦になる自民新人、橋本英教氏は午前9時、住田町長選に出馬した多田欣一町長の第一声に駆け付け、「必勝」の鉢巻き姿で右手の拳を突き上げた。「私のほうもいよいよ始まります」と町議らに繰り返した。党本部で公認証書を受け取るため新幹線で東京に向かい、「一生懸命やるのみです」とうなずいた。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-6 05:29
観光デリヘル公園 約200人が集デリヘルまった奄美大島北東部の「あやまる岬観光公園」では、地元住民に交じってカメラや望遠鏡を構えた日食ハンターの姿も。上空は時折黒い雲がかかったが、欠けていく太陽が姿を見せると歓声が上がった。だが、皆既の時は雲が厚くなり、「黒い太陽」は見えなかった。6分25秒の皆既日食が期待された鹿児島県トカラ列島(十島村)の悪石島は土砂降りの雨で、皆既日食は観測できなかった。風俗衆議院が解散した21日、県内は40日間に及ぶ選挙戦に事実上突入した。主な政党の候補予定者も出そろい、早速街頭で演説したり、公認証を受け取りに東京へ行ったりと、「待ち疲れ」も見せず忙しく走り回った。有権者は、4年ぶりに巡ってきた選挙でどのような審判を下すのか、長く熱い真夏の戦いが始まった8月韓国 デリヘル 鶯谷上旬に県議を辞職する自民新人、高橋比奈子氏は公認証授与のため党本部へ出向いた。来客の対応に追われる陣営は「逆風だが一人ずつ支持を広める」と気を引き締めた。衆院の本会議場で「解散」の時を迎えた民主前職、階猛氏は22日に地元に戻る。秘書は「優勢と言われるが、油断せず階猛を有権者に知ってもらうよう活動する」と語った。共産新人の吉田恭子氏は、比例選出の前職、デリヘル 鶯谷高橋千鶴子氏と盛岡市の岩手公園前に集まった約100人を前に「大企業中心の政治を変え、働く貧困層を無くそう」と訴えた。朝から盛岡市内で街頭に立った社民新人で県連幹事長の伊沢昌弘氏は「解散は遅すぎた。投票日まで粛々と戦う」と臨戦態勢に入り、あいさつ回りなどをこなした自民前職の鈴木俊一氏は両院議員懇談会などで上京中で、あるじ不在の滝沢村の事務所では、秘書4人が支持者回りを続けた。出先で解散のテレビ中継を見た秘書は「昨年の秋からずっと選挙態勢で疲れているけど、勝たねばいけない」と気を引き締めた。鈴木氏は22日、東京で水産団体の行事に出席後、帰県する。民主新人の畑浩治氏は、解散後に党本部で公認証書を受け取り、午後6時過ぎには滝沢村の事務所に戻って今後の打ち合わせをした。久慈市の事務所では秘書らが、後援会関係者との打ち合わせなどをこなした。激励も相次いだといい、ある秘書は「とうとう本番が近づいてきた。これから選挙ムードを高めていきたい」と話した。2度目の挑戦になる自民新人、橋本英教氏は午前9時、住田町長選に出馬した多田欣一町長の第一声に駆け付け、「必勝」の鉢巻き姿で右手の拳を突き上げた。「私のほうもいよいよ始まります」と町議らに繰り返した。党本部で公認証書を受け取るため新幹線で東京に向かい、「一生懸命やるのみです」とうなずいた。
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-6 07:27
Flight Simulator Do you have a simulator assessment coming up? You could dramatically improve your chances of getting the job by investing in a one-to-one Simulator Assessment Preparation session in an Airbus or Boeing full flight simulator. Boost your chance of success. Over 90% of the pilots who prepare with Virtual Aviation Flight Simulator go on to pass their simulator assessment. This compares very favourably to the industry average pass rate of 20%-50%. Practice without pressure. Nerves are the most common reason why pilots make mistakes in simulator assessments. A Simulator Assessment Preparation session is the perfect opportunity to practice the airline抯 assesment profile, improve your skills, build your confidence and eliminate nerves. Remember, it抯 our job to assist you, not test you. Go into your assessment feeling relaxed, confident and fully-prepared. The importance of preparation. As a pilot, you抣l understand the importance of preparation throughout your flying career. The final hurdle before getting that all-important airline job is the interview and simulator assessment. Why risk jeopardising all that hard work by failing to prepare for the assessment? Visit: http://www.proflightsimulator.com flight simulation flight simulators flight sims microsoft flight sim flight sim 2004 combat flight sim flight sim downloads flight sim download flight sim games best flight sim flight sim aircraft ?Remove flight simulations flight sim free downloads flight sim addons flight sim scenery flight sim computer flight sim software
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2009-8-6 16:32
Who is Dating Joe Jonas Teen cynosure, Brenda Number cheaply has finally comfirmed that she dated teen tunk Joe Jonas. After a extended era of denying they were at all a several, Ditty lastly tells the truth. The two Disney darlings both denied dating for different months. Jonas claimed that they were upright proper friends and Song denied it completely. ``Teen People`` research that Who is Dating Joe Jonas Commotion didn`t hope for the media ruining her person so she Who is Dating Joe Jonas kept it a secret. Jonas, 19, is currently dating cougar Camilla Belle, he had a large relationship with Air before he dated country go off visit choirboy Taylor Swift. After Jonas stony-broke up with Fast he had a tiny lob with Ditty for a month then starting dating Belle. Commotion told ``Teen People``, "Yes. I dated Joe Jonas, I didn`t want the media verdict exposed because I fantasize that Who is Dating Joe Jonas it`s my disparaging life and therefor my business. I abominate it when the paparazzi photograph innocent couples, it`s very much annoying. I knew that when the area ground alibi I am dating Joe, they would always seek more questions with my slighting life. And it sucks that way." http://who-is-dating-joe-jonas.weebly.com/
回复

使用道具

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为基民

本版积分规则

手机客户端|基点俱乐部 ( 粤ICP备16117437号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:06

Copyright © 2001-2021, 基点俱乐部.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表