成为基民

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 6059|回复: 1

over the rainbow

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-8-15 17:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初听说这首歌是在漫画里,不知为什么给我留下了一个很深刻的印象,所以一直在寻找,想听一听它为什么能让故事中的人物如此的心驰神往。 虽然不知道原唱是谁,但听到蔡依琳的这首一定已经是翻唱版了。 一直以来对蔡依琳没有什么特别的印象,第一次听到她的歌是她那首〈我知道你很难过〉,好象是在好几年前的事情了,一个小女生,还不懂爱情就唱着情歌。之后很少听她的歌,对她也一直不太感冒。 再一次听她的歌是因为这首,是我死磨硬泡了好多次才从小v手里拿来的,原因很简单,就是想听,而正好蔡依琳又唱过,而我又偏偏买不到她的这张碟。 应该承认,蔡依琳的声音还是很好听的,虽然没听过原唱,但至少我很喜欢她唱的这首歌。 somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue 唱着这首歌时给我一种超脱的感觉,当时我正骑在我破旧的自行车上,但看着马路上无论是行走的、骑车的还是开车的芸芸众生,却有一种从心底升起的优越感:在那个时候,我不需要任何人理解,甚至不需要任何人的爱,只要有人听我的歌会感动,我就拥有了全世界! 那个时候,最大的愿望就是在一个幽静咖啡厅里,给所有的人唱这首,这样就能够让我得到最大的满足。 综上所述,我认为这是首令人感动的歌,无论是谁在唱,只要你有心去体会。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-8-18 06:46 | 显示全部楼层
WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! - COMPOSING THE SCORE TO THE WIZARD OF OZ In July 1938, Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg were signed by Metro Goldwyn Mayer (M-G-M) to write the score for the filming of the childhood classic The Wizard of Oz. Arthur Freed, associate producer of the film, pushed for the Arlen-Harburg team to compose the score because he felt that Harburg's feeling for lyrical fantasy and Arlen's musical fancy together created the perfect combination for the project. Once signed, the team began work immediately having only had two months to turn out what was expected to be a unique and extended film score! The pressure was on, even for the veteran writer Arlen, who later admitted that the assignment really troubled him. Once they had completed what Harold called the "lemon drop" songs, We're Off to See the Wizard, The Merry Old Land of Oz, Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead, Harold felt that a ballad was needed to balance them out. "I felt we needed something with a sweep, a melody with a broad, long, line. Time was getting short, I was getting anxious. My feeling was that picture songs need to be lush, and picture songs are hard to write." The song came to Harold literally out of the blue one day while he and Anya were headed to a movie at Grauman's Chinese Theater. As they were driving along Sunset Boulevard, the broad, long-lined melody suddenly came to him. He jotted it down in the car on one of his jotting papers, which he was known to carry around with him in case struck with an idea. Of the breakthrough, Harold said, "It was as if the Lord said, 'Well, here it is, now stop worrying about it!'" After completing the bridge (the middle section of the song) the next day, the song was ready for Harburg to hear. Unfortunately, the lyricist did not react to it with the joy Harold had hoped for. Harburg felt that the song was too grand in proportion for a little girl in Kansas to be singing and that it might clash the direct simplicity and lightness of the other songs. Still, Harold defended his hard-won tune and played it for friend Ira Gershwin to get a second opinion. Gershwin liked it. Harburg, in response to Gershwin's approval, quickly titled the new song Over the Rainbow and composed its lyrics. Judy Garland, who was cast to play the lead role of Dorothy, heard the song and loved it, but the other ears at M-G-M were not as impressed. Miss Garland has written, "When I first met Harold I was just 14 years old and the first song of the score for The Wizard of Oz they played for me was Over the Rainbow. I was terribly impressed by Mr. Arlen's great genius and very much in awe of him. As I recall, it seems that Harold always treated me as an equal and not as a child. We have been great friends through the years." "[As for] my feeling toward Over the Rainbow now, it has become a part of my life. It is so symbolic of everybody's dream and wish that I am sure that's why people sometimes get tears in their eyes when they hear it. I have sung it dozens of times and it's still the song that is closest to my heart. It is very gratifying to have a song that is more or less known as my song, or my theme song, and to have had it written by the fantastic Harold Arlen." Over the Rainbow was deleted from the print of The Wizard of Oz three times! After each deletion Arthur Freed would storm into the front office and argue it back into the film. Further opposition came from the publisher, who objected to the "difficult-to-sing" octave leap in the melody on the word "some-where," and also to the simple middle. But Freed and Arlen stood up to the powers-that-be and the song remained, ironically to later receive the Academy Award as the best film song of the year! The Wizard of Oz was completed in 1939 and cost M-G-M some three million dollars to create. The movie was a huge success when released that year. Over six decades later, it continues to be a favorite of the young and old alike. The movie is simply magical as it takes its viewers from reality to fantasy by transforming the black and white scenes in Kansas to vivid color upon Dorothy's arrival in Oz. And while the special effects, grand costumes, lavish scenery and masterful makeup capture the eye, the songs settle in the hearts and heads of the audience and remain long after the movie's end. In 2000, Over the Rainbow was recognized as the Number One Song of the 20th Century proving that the song that Harold Arlen worked so hard to keep in the film was truly worth fighting for.
回复

使用道具 举报

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为基民

本版积分规则

手机客户端|基点俱乐部 ( 粤ICP备16117437号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:54

Copyright © 2001-2021, 基点俱乐部.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表